Advisory & Category definitions for Registration
Click Here for advisory
Click Here to view definitions of different sub-categories
Submission of Credential Form and Accreditation Form
(Kindly note that countries in the categories given below will have to submit the duly filled & signed Credential / Accreditation form while submitting the registration. This can be uploaded on the form during registration or can be sent by email to email@example.com if possible latest by 6 October, pursuant to rule 36 of the Rules of Procedure of the Assembly. Each participant of the delegation must register separately.)
- Form of Credentials has to be submitted by the countries who have signed and ratified the ISA Framework Agreement and have deposited the instrument of Ratification with the depositary. Please refer the list attached. (Click here to download the template)
- Form of Accreditation has to be submitted by (a) Countries who have signed the Framework Agreement of ISA under Article VII but are yet to ratify it; and (b) Prospective member countries who have not yet signed the Framework Agreement of ISA. Please refer the list attached. (Click here to download the template)
- The list of countries referred above can be viewed in the definition of Delegate categories as per the link given above.
- Please note that forms of Credentials and Accreditation forms are NOT required to be submitted by Organisations under different categories of participants in the Third Assembly of the ISA.
* All fields with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.